wink wink very the unpatient

when i wrote this , it was on 0230 . my heart unstop beating with the furious fast , becoz i'm waiting for the result of liverpool's match . as far as i know , liverpool heading the game . waaah . i like :) i can punch someone this morning :) wooo . and i will more happy if liverpool win that match . no one can insulting me with liverpool loserr ! i hate to hear that . haha . stop then .

my feveret player in liverpool


just now , i read my honey's blog . did u totally already get my domokun ? jerk . i didn't find your elmo yet . i'm sory and i will keep searching . don't wory . did u mind if i just give you key-chain elmo ? ngge :D haha . enrique iglasias <3 damn . you hot . your voice ! totally like MJ . haha . baby , i like it . well , again . that bitch close to my darl . whud the heck bitch~ u are so naisss . yes ! he's not totally mine . but , i just want you to realised that you are a girl . just behave yourself la . shame on you :P see , i'm givin you my freakin tounge , yeaa yeeaahh :) love it ? thengs ! tadi , i was thinkin that i am the only one who didn't hve partner . yaa . aen with her MR. ADAM . geda with her MR. KAPCAI , esah with her TUAN PUTERA , mimi with her MR. W , kecik with her MR. QABID . and i ? with something . no one . single and just available for him . just him only . haha . act , i just full of myself . i only admiring him . not to close with him . hehe . shut up then ! then , i felt so lonely . yaa , no one text me . no one cheer me up . no one yg boleyh bermanje manje . hehe . someone has mess me up with all this 'valuable' problem ! i hate them . them refer to ..urgh . fine . just me know that . let it off . someone sound very sad . it's look like liverpool had their third winning  in line . wooo . go get your patient jannah . chill a while and say yeeeeehhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa . and maybe sob sob sob sob sob sob sob . i hardly can't wait the results , so , i decide just get back to my MR PILLOW and my MR BED and just wait this moning . can't wait  .  grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr . pepps . i already know the result , and you also already know it based on my writing right ? yeaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa . liverpool wIN THAT MATCH . and now CHELSEA LOSERRR :P  hahahah . i feeel so the excited meyh . well . you ! get ready to get my belated punch .wooo . opsss . ngee :D daaaa . now , i can get my sweet dream ::P


terima kasih kerana sudi meluangkan masa untuk membaca :]






Official Blog Promotion



 
segala harta karun dalam ini rahim , NURUL JANNAH BINTI YUSRI yang punya !